Open Type Disconnect Switch
Crompton Technology Load Break Switches comply with the latest specifications for modern low voltage devices.
Outstanding electrical characteristics with compact design contribute to space saving installation and operational convenience.
Basic construction and design of the switch makes it compact, safe and highly reliable. The switch uses polyamide glass filled material, having an excellent track resistance (CTI) for insulation to prevent flashover between phases in the most severe conditions.
The special contact design and configuration makes the switch highly reliable to withstand high short circuit currents.
- Double break contacts
- Polycarbonate shroud (terminal cover) for wired terminal protection is included
- Excellent switching and high short circuit capacity
- Compact and reliable
- Easy installation
- Different mounting options, i.e. front mounting, rear mounting, and enclosure mounting
- Provision for fix on DIN Rail for rear mounting devices
- Quick, simple and convenient, 22.5mm diameter single hole mounting is offered for 16A/20A switches with padlocking option
- Open terminals for easy access
- Finger protection
- Terminal screws with fixed clamp for easy wiring
- Add-on main/neutral/auxiliary contacts can be mounted on both sides of the switch
If you require more information on our services – contact us at:
- (905)671-2304 Ext 23 English
- (905)671-2304 Ext 24 French
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org