007 Switchboard Analog Meter Series
Crompton Instruments Analog Panel Meter: 007 Switchboard Meters are an industry leading cUL approved High quality range of Analog switchboard instruments with Class 1 % accuracy and which complies with ANSI-C39.1 specifications. Ac Ammeters/Voltmeters are RMS READING high accuracy units. Available in a popular 4 1/2 ” case size, the rugged design characteristics meet the needs of the most demanding environmental applications.
This extensive range includes:
- 007 Series (standard model)
- 007-DI Series (digital/analog combination)
- 078 Series (hi shock metal sealed case)
Model 007 and 007-DI is a one piece flame retardant polycarbonate molding with a black matte finished bezel area, and a specially contoured window to minimize reflection from adjacent light sources.
Model 078 is high shock hermetically sealed with heavy gauge pressed steel cases, with a die-cast bezel and a toughened glass window, which incorporates a gas tight zero adjuster.
Scales for all models are 240° moving iron and 250° moving coil with parallax error-free platform dials. Standard dials are white matte with black printed scales.
- Rugged pivot and jewel movement
- Class 1 accuracy
- Distribution systems
- Generator sets
- Control panels
- Energy management
- Building management
- Utility power monitoring
- Process control
- Motor control
- Meets all the requirements of ANSI-C39.1 (1981)
- Parallax error-free platform dials
- Bump, shock and vibration proof
- Customized options and features
- cUL approval number E203000 for 007/007-DI (078 is CE only)