262 Series LED Digital Indicators
Crompton 262 Series Digital Meter: These meters are versatile in the their measuring range which includes A.C. and D.C. current/voltage. Some versions allow display blanking and hold.
The meter front is totally sealed and when panel mounted with an optional gasket is hose proof to IP66, allowing washing and use in wet areas, e.g. food industry, quarries, portable test gear. Other parameters, e.g. Watts, VAr, VA , PF, temperature etc. may be measured using an additional transducer from our transducer range.
Panel mounting is quick, with two corner clamps tensioned by thumb screws or alternatively by a quick-fix ratchet. Other than the frequency versions, these instruments can be powered by a variety of A.C. or D.C. supplies. Care has been taken to provide isolation from the measured input signal.
- Sealed case front
- Clear bright LED digits allow easy reading from up to 25 feet
- Customised scaling allows
- OEM logo and engineering units
- Advanced and rugged design allows simple installation and use
- cUL Approved File No. E203000
- IP66 (front of panel using optional gasket)
Options for DD:
- Front External zero + span adjustment
- External scaling
- Non-standard update rates
- Adjustable brightness display
Additionally for DG:
- Display blanking
- Update rate adjustment
- Display hold – not on
If you require more information on our services – contact us at:
- (905)671-2304 Ext 23 English
- (905)671-2304 Ext 24 French
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org