Analog Panel Meters
Crompton Instruments manufactured Analog Panel Meters designed to measure an extensive range of electrical and electronic parameters. These durable analog meters offer a comprehensive range that includes the best selling 016 Fiesta 3.5 inch Analog Panel Meter Series with IP55 Protection, surpassing many competitor’s models and offered with a crimped Silver Bezel as a standard option. Complimentary rotary cam switches are also readily available to compliment the analog metering range measuring line-to-line and line-to-neutral readings.
There are EIGHT Major Categories of ANALOG Panel Meters to select from:
- 016 Fiesta, 3.5 inch size , IP55 protection, Silver Bezel crimped
- 012/013 Saxon 2.5 or 3.5 inch size, IP54 protection
- 007 Switchboard, 4.5 inch size, IP54 protection
- DIN Panel Meters, 48 or 72 or 96 or 144 mm size, IP54 protection
- Challenger Panel Meters, Rectangular 2.5 or 3.5 or 4.5 inch size ,IP54 protection
- Sealed and Ruggedized Meters, 2.5 or 3.5 or 4.5 inch size, IP67 protection
- Digital/Analog Combination Meters, 4.5 inch size, IP54 protection
- Marine Approved DIN Panel Meters, 48 or 72 or 96 mm size, IP54 protection
These rugged analog panel meters are precision engineered and robust in design, ensuring accurate measurement and display in the most demanding of environments. All analog panel meters are available in a range of styles, sizes and specifications to meet the exacting needs of your industry.