Analog Switchboard Meters
Crompton Instruments manufactures the Industry Leading range of Analog Switchboard Meters including analog panel meters and digital/analog panel meters in the 4½” ANSI case style, available in standard 007 casing or 078 Hi Shock Sealed casing. These Panel Meters utilize a robust pivot and jewel movement design, and provide 1% accuracy for all RMS AC and DC ranges. This Panel Meter range offers various customized options and features cUL/CSA Approval for Canada and UL, CE certifications.
This robust panel meter series includes (SEE PICS BELOW): LED Digital/Analog Combination, Ac Ammeters/Voltmeters, DC Ammeters/Voltmeters, Elapsed Time Meters, Frequency Meters, Meter Relays, Phase Sequence/Phase Failure, Power Factor Meters, Synchroscopes(Analog), Synchroscopes (LED Digital), Wattmeters/Varmeters.
Designed for North American Market, complying with ANSI C39.1 standard,
- Class 1 accuracy
- CSA/cUL/UL Approved
- RMS READING AC AMMETERS/VOLTMETERS
- Withstand high levels of shock, vibration, dirt and humidity
- Protected to enclosure code IP54
- One piece molded plastic shatterproof front cover
- Tough, crystal clear polycarbonate windows
- Parallax error-free platform dials
- Rugged pivot and jewel movement design
- Calibration for mounting other than vertical
- Scaling to customer’s requirements