Disconnect Switches Open
Disconnect Switches Open type offering double break contacts and easy installation. Different mounting options are available such as front mounting, rear mounting, or enclosure mounting. Enclosed disconnect switches are also available.
Disconnect Switches Open type offer excellent switching and high short circuit capacity.
These OFF/ON switches are available from 3 to 8 main poles with many variations including add-on auxiliary and neutral modules. Units are rated suitable for use as a motor disconnect under UL and they are in compliance with the NEC. Units are CSA,UL, and CE approved.
The Crompton Instruments product range represents one of the largest product offerings of power measurement, control, and protection instrumentation, for switchgear and generator set manufacturers, panel builders and OEMs.
Crompton Instruments products offer proven reliability across a diverse array of industries including power generation, process control, test and measurement, utility, marine, defence and energy management applications. To meet the challenges of ever decreasing lead times and industry developments, design and manufacturing processes are constantly reviewed and updated.
By combining local knowledge with over 100 years of research, product development and manufacturing capabilities, Crompton Instruments products provide the highest standards of performance and user convenience.
- Add-on main/neutral/auxiliary contacts can be mounted on both sides of the switch
- Compact, safe and highly reliable
- Different mounting options, i.e. front mounting, rear mounting, and enclosure mounting
- Double break contacts
- Easy Installation
- Excellent switching and high short circuit capacity
- Finger protection
- Maintenance handles on switches w/door clutches (up to 63 amps)
- Open terminals for easy access
- Outstanding electrical characteristics with compact design contribute to space saving installation and operational convenience
- Polyamide glass filled material, having an excellent track resistance (CTI) for insulation to prevent flashover between phases in the most severe conditions
- Polycarbonate shroud (terminal cover) for wired terminal protection is included
- Provision for fixing on DIN Rail for rear mounting devices
- Quick, simple and convenient, 22.5mm diameter single hole mounting is offered for 16A/20A switches with padlocking option
- Special contact design and configuration makes this switch highly reliable to withstand high short-circuit currents
- Terminal screws with fixed clamp for easy wiring