Protector Trip Relays
Protector Trip Relays continuously monitor and protect any electrical parameter within a set point limit. The range offers both traditional and technologically advanced products, including single parameter units.
Features include Adjustable set point or set points, and adjustable time delay on selected models. Bright red LEDs are used for indicating alarm and trip function. There is continuous surveillance of all the major electrical parameters. This series offers a comprehensive range of possible input applications. Units are IP50 rated.
Advantages of Protector Trip Relays are that these units are one of the critical components of the electrical power grid that serve to detect defective equipment or other dangerous or intolerable conditions and can either initiate or permit switching or simply provide an alarm to provide a safer, more reliable delivery system.
The Crompton Instruments product range represents one of the largest product offerings of power measurement, control, and protection instrumentation, for switchgear and generator set manufacturers, panel builders and OEMs.
Crompton Instruments products offer proven reliability across a diverse array of industries including power generation, process control, test and measurement, utility, marine, defence and energy management applications. To meet the challenges of ever decreasing lead times and industry developments, design and manufacturing processes are constantly reviewed and updated.
By combining local knowledge with over 100 years of research, product development and manufacturing capabilities, Crompton Instruments products provide the highest standards of performance and user convenience
- Adjustable set point and time delay
- Bright red LED indicating alarm and trip function
- Comprehensive range of electronic monitoring and protector trip relays
- Continuous surveillance of any electrical parameter
- Flame-retardant molded cases
- Suitable for panel mounting or 35mm DIN rail fixing
- AC Current with Adjustable Time Delay
- AC Voltage with Adjustable Differential
- AC Voltage with Adjustable Time Delay
- Combined Under/Over-Voltage and Frequency
- DC Millivolts/Thermocouple
- DC Transducer Trip
- Hot Spot 3 Temperature Relay
- Hot Spot 6 Temperature Relay
- Phase Balance
- Phase Sequence and Phase Failure
- Reverse Power (current)
- Speed Sensing
- Synchro-Check (paralleling)
- Thermistor Trip
- CSA 052592
- CSA 052592