Large Digit Displays
Large Digit Displays offering viewing distances up to 320 feet (100 m) achieved with oversize digits. A rule of thumb is that viewing distance in feet is 40 times digit height in inches, or in metric terms, that viewing distance in meters is digit height in millimeters divided by 2.
Large Digit Displays are available in Four digit heights: 57 mm (2-1/4″), 102 mm (4.0″), 150 mm (5.9″), and 200 mm (7.9″). Solid segments are used for normal brightness 2.2″ and 4.0″ digits. Individual 5 mm LED pixels are used for larger digits and outdoor brightness versions. The number of digits can be 4 or 6 depending on the display function. Auxiliary power is either 95-264 V ac or 11-30 V dc.
Laurel Electronics Inc designs and manufactures electronic instruments for industrial measurement, control and networking. From programmable digital panel meters, electronic counters, digital controllers, transmitters, and large digit displays, Laurel Electronics set the standard of the industry with technical features and performance.
Laurel Electronics specializes in solving challenging industrial measurement and control problems. If it can be done with a programmable digital panel meter, controller, counter, timer or transmitter, chances are that Laurel will come up with a cost effective solution. Products are sold and supported by qualified measurement and control systems distributors.
- 2-1/4″, 4″, 6″ or 8″ digit height
- 4 or 6 digits with period or color dividers
- Analog Output
- Auxiliary Power 95-264 V ac or 11-30 V dc
- Depth only 3.0″ (75 mm) deep
- IP65 Protected (NEMA 4)
- Normal or outside viewing brightness
- Panel mount, wall mount or suspension mount
- Programmable from front panel
- Relay Outputs: Two or four 2A
- Serial I/O
- Various signal inputs and functions
- IPC 610 Class 2 Standard UL ISO9001:2008 QA
- Produced to IPC 610 Class 2 Standard UL ISO9001:2008 QA